Saturday 14 July, 2007

Birthday..

Ringing phone bells... roar of laughter ... millions of wishes.... is how i relate to a gud Bday... Not that , the day in which I know that I am one year older than I was just a day back, is the same without the wishes/laugh/bells.... But just that the feeling is insanely plain... Obviously i had never imagined.. that i would be waiting to wish my self a very happy bday , by writing something thats known today as blogs..... Nor do i wish that , i do it in year's to come....


Down the memory lane.. i guess its time to look back and recap what all has happened in this seemingly small video of flashing memories .... cutting of cakes.... fights with brother... being gifted something i love.. all seem to have happened just moments back....

The blaring ring tones bring me back to senses.... laughter , wishes that follow remind me that though i am not physically present with the people i love.... somehow or the other they find a way to reach me.....

To all the people , family and friends who love me
And to those all who show their love by wishing me a very ...

Happy B'day



I love and miss u guys......

1 comment:

Praveena said...

happy bday ra.. i know i wished u already.. but still wanted to document it here.. for ever.:)