Thursday 1 February, 2007

Hate me....

The moment u see him, u start to get heated up, the sound of his voice makes u angry,
his presence around u disturbs u like nothing else…… yes, hes one person u really hate

With passage of time… ur love can change… but can time change the one u hate...??

If ever there is a feeling which is known to be stronger and more powerful than Love itself then its Hate….

U can love animals, trees plants or dolls … U can love all … and all of them are kept in the same corner of ur heart ……but those who you hate are kept on a different pedestal.

U can possibly love many … but can hate only one ….. if there is a place in ur heart which occupies place more than love itself is hate……

If I cant make u r heart wet with love , then I would rather make it sweat with hate …..

if u cant love me then hate me…….:)


Love passes with time, Hate grows with time ™.

No comments: